Dr. Sayan Dev Nayak
MBBS (Medalist With Honours)
M.S. (General Surgery), Gold Medalist
Medal of Honor awarded by ASI West Bengal State Chapter
FMAS (FELLOW-MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS)
57771 West Bengal Medical Council, 2009
• Critical Care & Truma :
Coordinator in Shock and Traurna unit CMRI(The Calcutta Medical Research Institute).
• General Surgery
• Laparoscopic Surgery
• Trauma Surgery
• Woodlands Hospitals
• Medica Superspeciality Hospital
• Divine Nursing Home (C.I.T Road)
• Srijoni Nursing Home (C.I.T Road)
• ILS Hospital (Saltlake)
• Subodh Mitra Cancer Hospital (Saltlake)
• Genesis Hospital
• Senior Class Assistant in Biochemistry.
• Senior Class Assistant in Pathology.
• Senior Class Assistant in Microbiology.
• Honours In ENT.
• Gold Medal in Microbiology (DR SATANJIB BHATTACHARYA MEMORIAL MEDAL 1991).
• Gold Medal In Community Medicine.
• Uday Sankar Ashoke Memorial Medal- 1st Position in 2nd Professional MBBS.
• Anungomohan Memorial Medal - 2007 Association of Surgeons of India.
• University Scholarship In 2nd Professional MBBS.
• University Highest in M.S(General Surgery) 2007, West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
• Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scholarship in Studentship Research.
• Senior Research Fellow in National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Central Govt of India.
• Paper Presentation in ASICON 2005, on Treatment Modealities in Choleddochal CYST.
• A Unusal Case of Parathyroidism ASICON 2009.
• A Unusual Case of Gastric Volvulus ASIOCN 2009.
• Peutz Jeghars - As Intestinal Intussception.
• Organizing Secretary of "TRAUMACARE 2009" An International Symposium on Traumacare Held At 22 - 25 October 2009 at Calcutta Medical Research Institute.
• On Peutz Jegher's Syndrom Presenting with Acute Intussusception.
• Huge Pariental Tumor Mimicking Ovarian Cyst.
• Two Intersting Case of Pnet.
• An Interesting cae of laurence - moon - beidl - bardet syndrome.
• Gangrenous Cecal Volvulus in a Case of Left - Sided Scrotal Abdomen.
• An Interesting Case of Entrapped Breast.
• Two Cases of Adult Intussusception.
• An Atypical Presentation of Phyllodes.
• Experience of 54 Cases of Tep Hernia Repair.
• Diagnostic Dilemma a Case of Double Breast.
• A Rare Case of Lymphangioma Cutis.
• Advanced Certificate Course in Bariatric Surgery - 2011.
• Advanced endostapier training form ethieon institute of endosurgery, New Delhi - 2012.
• Comparative Study on Infared Photocoagulation and Injection Seclerotherapy In Early Haemorroids.